LM Remote KeyMap : Installation
|Download Free Version|
For LM Remote KeyMap to work you'll either need
- the Streamzap PC Remote 2.9.6 drivers or later
- the Firefly PC Remote driver
- the default driver for Firefly Mini (there is no downloadable driver but you must disable the Firefly Mini software)
- the default MCE Remote driver included with Windows XP Pro or XP Media Center (you'll need to disable Media Center service or you'll get double button press)
- the default USB-UIRT driver
Download LM Remote KeyMap and set it up by following the setup wizard. Launch the software by clicking on its shortcut in the "LM Remote KeyMap" folder of your "Start" menu.
When LM Remote KeyMap is running you'll see its icon in the notification area of your task bar (near the clock). As soon as it is running it will replace completely the default button mapping of your remote.
The taskbar notification icon will change to reflect LM Remote KeyMap activity and status:
LM Remote KeyMap is waiting for remote input
LM Remote KeyMap is disabled (will not respond to remote events or PC events): this is the case when LM Remote KeyMap is running in a remote desktop session.
LM Remote KeyMap is receiving a remote input
LM Remote KeyMap is sending IR codes through your IR blaster
LM Remote KeyMap is receiving a PC event (Application starting, Application stopping...)
Double-click on the LM Remote KeyMap taskbar icon to open the main window if it is not already opened.
From the main window menu you can access to the following items :
- Choose the remote or IR receiver device you are using and customize it. If you are using the USB-UIRT as a receiver, you'll need to create a virtual remote.
- Choose how LM Remote KeyMap respond to computer events (PC Wake Up, PC Stand By, Application Starting, Application Stopping...)
- Choose the IR emitter device (or IR blaster) your are using if you have one and customize it
- Choose the appereance and behavior of the LM Remote KeyMap OnScreen Display for Volume, Menu and Messages
- Set up some advanced options and backup / restore your settings.
- Get some informations and support for LM Remote KeyMap